MCG App is here!
Dec 27, 2011
The Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) is unquestionably one of Australia’s greatest sporting icons.
Every weekend thousands of fans make the trip to the ‘G to watch their team in action.
The MCG’s stadium manager, the Melbourne Cricket Club, has created a mobile experience to compliment its world famous venue.
There are numerous features to help MCG patrons – download it for free today:
WHAT DOES THE MCG APP DO?
The MCG app has been built to enrich the total fan experience.
The application offers a range of handy features to enhance the experience at the stadium:
- View the location of food outlets, toilets, bars and merchandise stores.
- View the MCG seating map and receive directions to your seat.
- Public transport advice via Metlink.
- Live car parking capacity updates in Yarra Park on MCG match days.
- Latest news, MCG tweets, event calendar and match details.
- Ability to share this news content via Facebook and Twitter.
- Facebook integration – check into the venue, find your friends.
- Take photos and upload them directly to the MCG Facebook album – and tag your friends.
- Find out where your Facebook friends are inside the stadium.