The MCG consists of the Great Southern Stand, Ponsford Stand, Olympic Stand and MCC Members Pavilion.
- Public access to the Great Southern Stand is via either Gates 4 or 5.
- Public access to the Ponsford Stand is via Gate 1.
- Public access to the Olympic Stand is via Gate 3.
- Access to the AFL Members Reserve is via Gates 6 and 7. (Gate 7 during cricket season)
- Access to the MCC Members Reserve is via Gate 2.
- Although there are steps directly in front of Gate 5, access can be obtained by using the graduated walkway in front of Gate 4.
- Access to Gate 1 is via Rod Laver Arena footbridge or ramp on the corner of Jolimont Street and Jolimont Terrace.
View a map of the MCG with gate locations, Yarra Park and surrounding streets
Back to top