McDonald's MCG Community Day
Sep 08, 2012
Don't miss your chance to have a kick on the 'G!
On Sunday September 30, the day after the 2012 AFL Grand Final, all footy fans are welcomed onto the hallowed MCG turf*.
Relive your favourite AFL moments, follow in the footsteps of your favourite players and take part in a range of family-friendly activities arranged for the day.
- Access to the MCG turf to have a kick-to-kick with family and friends or test your goalkicking skills* (For some kick-to-kick action and goal shooting, fans should bring along their own footy or can purchase a football at the MCG Superstore also. Conditions apply).
- Entry to the National Sports Museum.
- MCG tour.
- Access to the premiership dias and opportunity to hold the Premiership Cup (replica) with memento photos available to purchase.
- Roving entertainment.
- And more!
As an added bonus, the first 500 families attending on the day will receive a McDonald’s MCG Community Day showbag.
Family (two adults and up to four children): $60
Adult (16+ years): $30
Children (up to 16 years): $15
Tickets can be pre-purchased here
One dollar from every ticket sold goes to Ronald McDonald House® Monash and Parkville.
Members and Volunteers from RCH Pied Pipers will be on site to sell the winning AFL Grand Final team's 2012 Herald-Sun Mark Knight Premiership Poster. Cost is $2 each and all proceeds to the Good Friday Appeal for the Royal Children's Hospital.
*Parking available in Yarra Park at $10 per vehicle
* Entry via Gate 3, Olympic Stand
- In the event of a drawn AFL Grand Final on September 29, this event will be rescheduled.
- Access to the arena on MCG Community Day is at the arena manager's discretion.
- In the event of inclement weather, access to the arena may be cancelled.
- No football boots are to be worn on the arena, but please bring your own football or you can purchase a football from the MCG Superstore.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer, i.e. vouchers and ticket offers not applicable.