MCG to host 2015 Cricket World Cup Final
Jul 30, 2013
The ICC announced today that the MCG will host five matches throughout the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015, including the final on March 29.
The tournament will see 14 teams compete at venues across Australia and New Zealand with a total 49 matches to be played in 44 days.
The MCG’s fixture will open with a Valentine’s Day blockbuster between England v Australia on February 14 and conclude with the final on March 29.
Ticket information including seating plans, prices and sale dates will be announced later this year.
For further information please visit the ICC Cricket World Cup website (www.cricketworldcup.com).
- England v Australia on Saturday February 14, 2015
- South Africa v India on Sunday February 22, 2015
- Sri Lanka v Bangladesh on Thursday February 26, 2015
- Quarter final on Thursday March 19, 2015
- Final on Sunday March 29, 2015