The MCG Tweet The Crowd competition is back in 2015 - and it's a great way for fans to get involved, challenge your friends and potentially win prizes!
Whether you're at the game, on your way to the stadium or watching at home, anyone can tweet their guess as how many people are at the 'G.
How it works
1. Guess the official crowd attendance at the AFL match at the MCG and tweet one guess only using the #MCGCrowd hashtag. For example: "My #MCGCrowd guess is xx,xxx."
2. Entries open on each match day and close when the match siren sounds to commence the third quarter.
3. If multiple entries correctly identify the match attendance, the first correct entry received will be the winner.
4. If the actual attendance is not guessed then the closest guess, either above or below the match attendance, will be the winner. In the event that there are multiple guesses that are equally close, or the same, the first closest guess tweeted will be the winner.
5. Winner will be announced after the official attendance is shown on the MCG screens in the final quarter.
6. Winner will be contacted from the official MCG Twitter account (@MCG) to get details so we can send out the prize pack.
Terms and Conditions
Collingwood v St Kilda - Friday April 17, 2015
Carlton v Essendon - Saturday April 18, 2015
Back to top