*Parking alert: Access via Gate 7 is restricted to accredited passholders and disability permit holders only.
Step into Greatness at the 'G during the 2023 AFL Premiership Season.The Melbourne Cricket Club, as ground managers of the MCG, looks forward to welcoming you to the 'G throughout the 2023 AFL Premiership Season.
For everything you need to know on visiting the MCG for AFL, click here.
Clubs rename for Sir Doug Nicholls RoundThe AFL celebrates Sir Doug Nicholls Round across Rounds 10 and 11 of the 2023 AFL Premiership Season. Across Sir Doug Nicholls Round, both Melbourne (Narrm) and Fremantle (Walyalup) will swap their club name for traditional in-language names.
Narrm (pronounced na-arm) is the traditional name for Melbourne, coming from Woi Wurrung language.
Walyalup (pronounced wul-yul-up) is the Noongar name for the Fremantle region.
Narrm Market StallsFrom 12.30pm to 2.30pm on Saturday May 27, visit the Narrm Market Stalls on the external concourse between Gates 2 and 3.
- Russi Tiwi Art
- Haus of Dizzy
- Emma Stenhouse Art
- Clothing the Gaps
- Deadly Wears
- Ghost Gum
- Desert Alkere
TicketsTickets for this match are now on sale via Ticketek.
Tickets can be purchased via the Ticketek website, at Ticketek agencies or at the ground on match day, subject to availability. A total of 10 tickets can be purchased in one transaction.
General Admission SeatingGeneral admission seating areas for this match will be listed here and on the MCG App 24 hours prior to the match start. Please note, GA areas are subject to change. Check back here for updates.
Please note, GA areas are subject to change. Check back here for updates.
Shane Warne Stand
- M11 (rows A-T)
- M12 (rows A-Y) - no alcohol
- Q1-Q15 1/2
Please note, seating in the AFL Reserve is available to AFL members only.
- M17-M23 (rows A-Z)
- M27 (rows X-OO)
- Q15 1/2 - Q28
Cheer Squad areasNarrm: M3 (rows A-LL)
Walyalup: M33 (rows A-l)
ParkingGeneral public parking is available for this match. Click here for parking information as well as alternative parking options close to the MCG, and continue to check regularly for updates.
Parking in Yarra Park is subject to capacity. The MCG encourages patrons to arrive early and allow plenty of time to ensure you are inside the ground for the match start. Parking gates will close at the conclusion of the first quarter, unless capacity is reached prior.
Accessible (disability) parking permit holders can pre-book parking via Ticketek here, subject to capacity.
Precinct Road ClosuresRoad closures will occur on Brunton Avenue from 12.40pm until 2.10pm and from 4.40pm until 5.40pm.
The G-Train Mobility Shuttle Service
The service is free and accessible to patrons with mobility challenges. The G-Train also features vehicles with wheelchair-friendly access.
Pre-booking is not required; simply wait at a designated pick up point for the next available buggy. The service has pick up points from the following locations:
- Richmond Station
- Jolimont Station
- Accessible Parking Area
Getting to the MCG
Road and Train Disruptions
- Stony Point
- Gippsland (V/Line)
Passengers on these lines should:
- allow extra time when travelling to and from the MCG.
- be aware after games there may be increased congestion and delays getting onto the platforms at Richmond and Jolimont stations.
- to catch a return bus post-match, return to where they got off the bus prior.
For further information and to plan your journey at ptv.vic.gov.au
At the 'G
- You will be required to enter via the gate listed on your ticket.
- The MCG is a cashless venue. All food, beverage, merchandise and ticketing outlets will be cashless – so all transactions will need to be made on your debit or credit card.
- The MCG is a smoke, e-cigarette and vape free venue. Patrons found smoking or vaping inside the Ground will face immediate eviction.
- At the MCG, your safety is our priority. If you experience any form of antisocial behaviour, please report it by texting 'Assist' to the MCG's antisocial text hotline on +61 409 117 621.